Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Ew! Yuck! It's Foam Skeleton! out now!!!

 You heard that right, the debut album is here!

Ew! Yuck! It's Foam Skeleton! - Available for PYWY download on Bandcamp!


I've spent pretty much the entirety of 2026 laser focused on getting this album out. It's been a challenge. While this is the fourth Foam Skeleton release, I think this is the first one I really tried to be a perfectionist with, besides to an extent the Corvid Canine split. Most of the tracks have vocals that I'm pretty proud of, some instrumental interludes, a handful of collaborations with really cool friends. I uploaded this last night and the love for it has really inspired me. I thought maybe two people would listen to it tops but it seems like some people actually enjoy the silly things I do. There's no stopping though, I'm already working on new music - I even have a handful of finished tracks that did not make it onto this album that'll either be used for splits (hit me up to do a split!), or be on the next album(s). I'll be getting CD's of Ew! Yuck! printed this month, and maybe cassettes if the demand is there. I'm very proud of what I've accomplished and I'm looking forward to more. Hopefully I can get some shows with Foam Skeleton to get the project out there a bit more, but it's tricky getting a project that strays from the norm like mine on even a small time DIY punk bill. 

I also have at least three other DIY CDr releases that should be out on Squicky this month, and I'm in the talks with 3 or 4 other potential ones but we'll see if those solidify. Get in touch if you'd like to work with Squicky, or collaborate/do a split with Foam Skeleton - or if you'd like to book me and my silly brigade of puppets nearby!

The premiere Squicky compilation is still open for submissions - due date is August 31st. I have 4 tracks so far, and I'm very excited for them so far!

Original songs only, and ONES MADE BY YOU!! It finally happened, I received AI music submissions that I assume were for the compilation because the emails (yes, emails plural, they sent me three separate emails with different AI generated songs all from different "people") stated that it was "for consideration on my playlist" - I'll be totally honest, I'm not even sure a human wrote these emails either. 

Anyways, DIY not AI, be on the Squicky compilation, listen to the Foam Skeleton full length, and see Stalked By My Doctor at Gnome Hutch on August 22nd. Thank you, love you all <3

original non AI songs pls

(ask a punk for address)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Ew! Yuck! It's Foam Skeleton! out now!!!

 You heard that right, the debut album is here! Ew! Yuck! It's Foam Skeleton! - Available for PYWY download on Bandcamp! I've spent ...